Let's Find Out !!!

Maret 05, 2018

Tbh, this is my first anti-mainstream Curriculum Vitae.

Hope you like it :)


PERSONAL INFO

_____________________________________



Hi, my name is Kafiyatul Fithri. You can call me Fiya and I am 20 years old.
I'm the third of four children.
I was born in Kediri on February 6, 1998.
Currently I and my family live in Sersan Suharmaji Street number 89, Kediri, East Java.


EDUCATION

_____________________________________


I started my elementary school at SDN Manisrenggo Kediri. It was an unexpecting moment when you be the youngest student among your classmates. I like singing since 8 years old. I'd been a main vocal at Banjari community in my school. I was very proud about it.  I've been a part of the Drum-Band club "Nirwana Nada".
After graduated from elementary school in 2009, I continued my education in MTsN Kediri 2 also known as Matsanda. I learned a lot about the religion's knowledge in this school. Fiqh, Akidah, history of Islamic culture, and etc. I've been bullied in this school. I don't know about the reasons why they were bullied me, but I think because of my age was too young.
Finally, I went to the part of the prettiest of novel's story, Senior High School. I entered at SMAN 4 Kediri in 2012 and graduated in 2015. I was so excited to learn anything about design, writing experience, and everything about journalism.
And the last but not least. I achieved the highest goal of my life over in the last sixteens years, Computer Engineering at Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology in 2015. I didn't expect to be the youngest student again, but I always hope to be the same or maybe better than those who are more established than me.


 


EXPERIENCE

_____________________________________


One of my hobby is gathering with the other people like following an organization. So I decided to join School Student Organization since Junior High School (Staff of Entrepreneurship Department) till Senior High School (Vice Head of Character Building Department). The others I also joined journalistic community in SMAN 4 Kediri. I was entrusted to be a leader of school magazine "KARISMA 4" from 2013 to 2014.
At the second year of my college, I joined BEM FTI ITS as Staff of Education, Science and Technology Department. At the third year I was given a mandate to be Secretary of Research and Technology Department in HIMATEKTRO ITS.


ACHIEVEMENT

_____________________________________


My hobby is writing and reading. I really love reading novel and motivation book like Mimpi Sejuta Dollar, Metamorfosa, and the other books by Esi Lahur and Primadonna Angela. 
Through my hobby of reading a book, I can recognize tips and tricks to write something. Whether it's writing opinions, articles, short stories, and essays.
Some of achievements I've been achieved since I was in high school.
*You can read all of my masterpieces by clicking the available links :)

I really like literature. Even, I have a dream to be a famous and great writer. Two books have been released in collaboration with finalists of several writing competition. "Tanpa Cinta" and "Manusia dalam Bingkai Perbedaan"


_____________________________________


SKILLS

_____________________________________

I have the ability to work well and have high responsibilities. I am a hard worker and able to work under pressure.
For hard skills, I have a pretty good graphic design capability, programming C, web programming php & mysql, and of course I have the ability to be a creative content creator.

_____________________________________


CONTACTS

_____________________________________


If you want to know more about me, you can contacts me on:
Phone       : +62 85655597051
Email       : fiyakafiya@gmail.com
LinkedIn  : Kafiyatul Fithri

You Might Also Like

0 comments